Jan 26, 2021
Women’s and Gender Studies Department | College of Liberal Arts
Complete 18 credits from six courses including three core courses and three electives.
Pass/fail: No more than one course taken pass/fail may be applied toward the minor.
Residency: At least six courses applied toward the minor must be completed at UMass Boston.
Electives (9 Credits)
Take three electives from the list below. At least two courses must be at the 300-level or higher.
- ECON 418 - Political Economy of Violent Conflict 3 Credit(s)
- HIST 346 - Women & Gender in African History 3 Credit(s)
- LABOR 315 - Labor, Community, and Social Justice Organizing 3 Credit(s)
- LABOR 335 - Globalization and Labor 3 Credit(s)
- LATAM 270 - Human Rights in Latin America 3 Credit(s)
- PHIL 450 - Rights 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 252 - Modern Political Thought (D) 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 265L - World War II Internment of Japanese Americans (A) 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 307 - Political Change and Group Identity (C) 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 332 - Civil Liberties in the United States (A) 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 369 - Politics of the Middle East 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 404 - The Politics of the Arab-Israeli Conflict 3 Credit(s)
- POLSCI 451 - Queer Political Theory 3 Credit(s)
- PSYCH 403 - Gender, Culture, and Health 3 Credit(s)
- SOCIOL 230 - Race, Incarceration, and Deportation 3 Credit(s)
- WGS 268 - Global Bodies: Sex, Families, and Reproductive Rights in Transnational Perspective 3 Credit(s)
- WGS 270 - Native American Women in North America 3 Credit(s)
- WGS 345 - Gender, Religion and Politics in South Asia 3 Credit(s)
- WGS 355L - Gender, Development and Globalization 3 Credit(s)
- WGS 360 - Gender, Culture, and Power 3 Credit(s)